1. Rice - 200 gms
2. Onions - 2 big
3. Green chillies - 2 big
4. Garlic - 15 cloves
5. Ginger finely chopped - 2 tsp
5. Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Salt - as per taste
7. Eggs - 2 or 3
8. Red food color - 1 pinch, if needed
9. Oil - 1 Tbsp
1. Chop the onions in a long thin pieces.
2. Chop the chillies also in long thin pieces.
3. Chop ginger and garlic into small pieces.
5. When the rice is ALMOST cooked, quickly take the pan off the burner and pour it out in a sieve. Make sure that all the water is thrown out. Spread the rice on a big plate so that all the steam goes out and also the rice grains don't stick to each other.
7. Put the green chillies in and cook for 1 min.
8. Put the onions in and mix well. Cook for 5 min.
10. Put the red chilli powder in and then put the rice in it. Mix well.
11. Put salt and food coloring in. Mix well and let it cook for 3-4 min.
12. Serve with a Chinese dish like General Tso's chicken.
1. You can put some vinegar/soy sauce in the rice for enhanced taste.